Travel & Transport
The Banff Centre is located in Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The spectacular beauty of the Canadian Rockies surrounds our campus spread over 42 acres of land on the west side of Tunnel Mountain and just a few blocks from downtown Banff.
The Banff Centre
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
Banff AB T1L 1H5
Travelling by Shuttle
- Banff Airporter is the official airport shuttle provider of The Banff Centre.
- This is the best way to get to and from the Calgary International Airport.
- Banff Airporter offers 9 departures daily between Calgary International Airport and The Banff Centre.
- Approximate travel time: 2 hours
Travelling by Car
- If travelling by private vehicle, please use Google maps for exact driving directions to The Banff Centre.
- Banff Airporter also offers sedan service through Banff Sedan. Your driver will meet you at your flight gate, ready to transfer you directly to Banff, regardless of flight time.
- Approximate travel time: 90 minutes
Long-term parking is available in two locations on campus: the underground parkade on the north side of campus and the visitor parking lot on the south end of campus. Short term parking is available throughout campus, as noted on the campus map.
Check-in is at the Professional Development Centre. Campus directory maps are located at the two entrances. Directions to the parkade Follow the parking signs to the parkade located below the Music & Sound Building. Eric Harvie Theatre, Margaret Greenham Theatre, and The Club are adjacent to the parkade.