How to register
To register for the 20th Helping Families Change Conference please use the link below to select your type of registration (including reduced rates for accredited Triple P Providers and full time students).
A summary of costs and entitlements is included below the link.
When you click on the link you will be redirected to a University of Queensland booking page to complete your registration.
|Standard||Triple P Accredited||Student|
|3 Day Scientific Program||$1125 AUD||$950 AUD||$750 AUD|
|2 Day Scientific Program||$825 AUD||$700 AUD||$500 AUD|
|1 Day Scientific Program||$500 AUD||$400 AUD||$250 AUD|
|Conference Dinner||$150 AUD||$150 AUD||$150 AUD|
1, 2 or 3 Day Scientific Program registration entitles the delegate to:
- All conference sessions on the day/s of registration
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea on the day/s of registration
- Welcome Reception (Wednesday 5th February 2020)
- Delegate lanyard including program and name card
Conference Dinner ticket entitles the delegate to:
- Conference Dinner (Thursday 6th February 2020)
- Three course dinner, drinks and live entertainment
- All conference payments must be received before the conference. If payment is not received you will be required to provide your personal credit card details at the conference to guarantee payment. This card will be debited if alternative payment is not received within 14 days.
- All amounts in the registration form are in Australian Dollars, and include all relevant local charges and taxes.
- We accept payment by credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
- If you do not have access to a credit card please email email@example.com to discuss alternate options.
- Once your registration has been processed, receipt of payment will be emailed to you, to the email address you provide as the contact in your registration.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations received in writing by 15 January 2020 will be accepted and fees refunded less a 25% administration fee.
- Cancellations received after 15 January 2020 cannot be accepted and will not be refunded, however transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. The full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing before the conference. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the conference.
Use of Personal Information
Information collected in the HFCC 2020 Registration Form will only be used for the purposes for which it is being collected: (i) planning the HFCC 2020; (ii) processing and managing your registration and associated administration (such as hospitality, events, and accommodation) including correspondence with you; and (iii) analysis of attendance statistics for conference evaluation purposes.
HFCC Contact List
The University of Queensland seeks to include each conference delegate’s name, affiliation and contact details into the Contacts Database to enable dissemination of information about forthcoming Helping Families Change Conferences, Triple P research updates, seminars and publications. Registrants may withhold consent for inclusion of their details in this database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insurance of any kind is NOT included in registration fees – it is advised that delegates take out appropriate health and travel insurances before travelling. The Helping Families Change Conference Committee and the Conference Office do not take any responsibility for delegates failing to insure.