Join us for the 20th Helping Families Change Conference in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia from Wednesday 5th February to Friday 7th February, 2020.
The scientific program committee invites submissions of abstracts for presentations, symposia, and posters on a broad range of domains related to children, parents, and families.
We warmly welcome abstracts from researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and professionals that address issues of parenting and parenting intervention, and related topics, including:
- Prevention of child maltreatment
- Promotion of self-regulation in children and parents/carers
- Parenting in the context of trauma and trauma-informed care
- Working with refugee families
- Cultural adaption of evidence-based parenting support
- Engaging with disadvantaged communities and diverse populations
- Supporting parents of children with chronic health problems and disabilities
- Workplace delivery of parenting support
- Professional supervision and peer support
- Policy and funding issues
- Implementation, sustainability and system-level change
Abstract deadline: Monday 3rd June 2019