With great pleasure, the 2018 HFCC scientific committee invites submissions of abstracts in the form of individual paper presentations, symposia and posters on a broad range of domains related to children, parents, and families.
This year’s theme is Promoting Children’s Development and Well-being through Evidence-based Parenting Support Programs.
We warmly welcome abstracts from researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and professionals that address the conference theme, or a range of related topics, including:
- Prevention of child maltreatment
- Promotion of self-regulation in children and parents/carers
- Parenting in the context of trauma and trauma-informed care
- Working with refugee families
- Cultural adaption of evidence-based parenting support
- Engaging with disadvantaged communities and diverse populations
- Supporting parents of children with chronic health problems and disabilities
- Workplace delivery of parenting support
- Professional supervision and peer support
- Policy and funding issues
- Implementation, sustainability and system-level change
The deadline for abstract submission is Friday, 1st September 2017 and all successful submissions will be notified by Friday, 6th October 2017.
Click the button below for more information about abstract submission guidelines and to submit your abstract.